mig33fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invisible Flood

Go down

Invisible Flood Empty Invisible Flood

Post by face-.-reality Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:31 am

Hello my dear mates...well day by day the number of mig33 users are increasing and so is the technique or software for disturbing other fellow user is also increasing.....Sum peoples r developing such softwares and spreading it to other users,may be the creator made it for good use bt if it falls in the hand of mis user then it could be devastating....for the last two days me and some other fellow users are the victim of such disturbance..As usual I was chatting in rums n suddenly i saw the arrow on the right corner was blipping so i slide my screen to c who pvt me..I was amazed to c wht it was......let me show the snap first
Invisible Flood F_Screenshot0m_fa9d88a

It was a blank group chat and no one was in it and as i tried to write sumthing then it shows..
Invisible Flood F_Screenshot0m_1b0e978
I was stunned to c such thing..more than 100 similar group chats were made.....for a brief 20 mins i was hanged..nor i cud write anything nor i could move my joystick bt at last i logged of by pressing the red button...but as soon as i tried to re log in...it was loading finely......"logging in'' and as soon as the "downloading contact list" screen appeared......it stoped working and came back to the main log on screen instead,my screen was shaking i cudnt help myself other than to exit from the mig software......

It my request to the mig authorities to take action against such type of illegal usage of softwares to cause agony to the users...similar case happened with sum admins too....its really horrible.....
face-.-reality
face-.-reality
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 165
mig33 id : face-.-reality
Registration date : 2008-08-04

https://mig33fans.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum