mig33fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

love offer letter

2 posters

Go down

love offer letter Empty love offer letter

Post by face-.-reality Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:31 pm

I am very happy to inform you that I have fallen in Love with you since the 20th of October (Thursday). With reference to the meeting held between us on the 19th of Oct. at 1500hrs, I would like to present myself as a prospective lover. Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months and depending on compatibility, would be made permanent. Of course, upon completion of probation, there will be continuous on the job training and performance appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from lover to spouse. The expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment would initially be shared equally between us. Later, based on your performance, I might take! up a larger share of the expenses. However I am broadminded enough to be taken care of, on your expense account.

I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this letter, failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further notice and I shall be considering someone else. I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister, if you do not wish to take up this offer.

Wish you all the best!

Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours sincerely,

HR Manager lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
face-.-reality
face-.-reality
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 165
mig33 id : face-.-reality
Registration date : 2008-08-04

https://mig33fans.forumotion.net